Saturday 13 February 2010

Day 2

Did Adam name all the flowers? There are such a host of them. So many indeed around the inside of the house that I ignore. I haven't a clue what they are called. Time to learn eh? All this learning is to help the little grey cells also.
Some cut blossoming tree - plum is the earliest here I think, and some dried flowers and grasses in the background. The carpet is on the wallIn a corner of the dining room is a Phalaenopsis orchid we succeeded in getting to bloom a second year. There's another plant below it that grows inside all year long.
 The stairwell with some tall sticks - curly willow + Daffodils from a dancer On the dining room table, more daffodils and forsythia and in the background dried hydrangeas
In my office with flash dried peppery things but the plant is very much alive, and a crown of thorns
Same plant without a flash

We are off to Hawaii on Tuesday so perhaps I will bring back some exotic pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment