Saturday 4 June 2011

Second draft of Book 1 available

Several months ago, I had a pdf of Book 1 and printed it for two people.  I have been promised feedback but none so far though I know it is there on their desks for they have told me - but there is no time for delivery.

I have now replaced that pdf with a manual reconciliation of my translations to change them with the 100s of changes I have made and to replace the presentation of structure with those that I have recently developed.  I notice that I have said much more about some psalms than others. I suspect one could write a whole book on any psalm, particularly if one was reporting what everyone else has said about it.  Oh well, maybe if I live another 400 years I might do that...

Anyway - here it is The Psalter Kata Bob - A Reading of the Psalter - Book 1

Tell me, friend, what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment