Thursday 24 May 2012

Things I noted this week

Doug is talking about the wired wireless generation - but the best cell phone response I have seen is this one.

Bishop Alan has a hilarious assessment of the latest movements re female bus drivers in England.

Tim gets marks for clarity here - very timely for me. I need to see where I am not clear and to delete such sentences.

Entangled States has a nice analogy for story telling - similar to Doug's post some time ago. Rachel reminds us of the love for the stranger that is commanded. I think everywhere we are losing our identification with the story and it will be with disastrous results until we turn or are turned from our captivity of self-protection.

James Pate completes his review of BW-III on Christology.

John Hobbins notes a story concerning 'conversion' and reactions.

No comments:

Post a Comment